Technical QA Lead
QA & Customer Support (London, London)
QA SDET (Technical QA Lead) – Quality Operations
At Zynga, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach large audiences and in creating communities that last.
This is an excellent opportunity to pave the way in the gaming world for a more agile shift left approach. Working for the Quality Operations team that supports multiple studios and your focus will be mainly on our UK studios. You will be London or Brighton based and with the current climate, working from home and onboarded from home.
- The strategy, design and implementation and improvement of the automation framework
- Assessment of what automation is currently in place and design a phased approach for implementing further automation
- This will encompass UI, API’s and Services through to BVT (Build Verification Testing), Performance and then overall regression packs.
- Coach and Mentor your team to utilize the automation frameworks
- Create automated reports for pass/fail rates, reliability etc.
- An SME and point of contact for automation within your team
- Responsible for enabling shift-left testing approaches
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree educated with a relevant degree or equivalent experience (3+ years) as a SDET/Technical QA Lead or similar role
- Built at least 2 frameworks from inception or heavily involved in the creation and implementation of the framework
- A pro-active self-starter, excellent teammate and works well with others
- A technical skillset and an ability to learn quickly
- Able to review and analyze system requirements and understand technical architecture
- An understanding of coding in at least one language i.e. C, C++, C#
- Ideally experience with Unreal/Unity or other gaming engines but not a must have
- Experience in integrating automation with build pipelines
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
Zynga (NaturalMotion) is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.