Senior Support Technician
IT, Development Operations & Security (London, London)
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based between two of our London studios, including supporting NaturalMotion Games, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Zynga is looking for a Senior Support Technician to join our team. You will the point of contact for all IT tickets submitted within the studios, as well as supporting remote employees. Possessing a strong sense of ownership, the ability to collaborate with other team members, and broad problem-solving experience.
You will be supporting two office locations, Central London and Hammersmith. This role will include a mixture of site visits and remote working.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide support to remote workers and vendors
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and monitor internal hardware, software and printers
- Assist in the installation, implementation, upgrades of internal IT Systems and software as and when needed.
- Maintain all IT end-user equipment, hardware, software, and supplies
- Serve as 1st and 2nd Line Support while assisting Zynga and its subsidiary’s employees across all regions
- Participates in IT projects and owns projects pertaining to the technologies supported by IT Operations/Support.
- ITIL best practices
- Implement enhancements to ease administration for users, and peers
- Troubleshoot and work escalated tickets where applicable
- Identify and propose technical improvements to leadership
- Assist with SCCM and JAMF as and when needed
- Jira Service Desk assistance: Metrics and reports build
- Offering phone support to all global studios and employees
Required Experience & Skills
- Expert in Hardware, Software and Application Support
- Proficient in first, second and escalation to third line IT Support when required
- Participate in medium/large projects, independently work small projects
- Office and Work from Home (WFH) support
- Support of both PC and Mac hardware (knowledge of Windows 10 and macOS)
- Technical skills:
- AD administration, DHCP, DNS, SCCM, Imaging, JAMF
- Microsoft 365 and GSuite / Google Workspace
- SSO and OneLogin
- Jira and Confluence
- Good networking and server knowledge
- Mobile support, iOS and Android
- Admin of IT Purchasing and working with suppliers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to carry out tasks independently, within ever-changing work situations
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.