Senior Product Marketing Manager – Racing
Marketing & User Acquisition (London-UK)
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Working at our NaturalMotion Games studio, either based in London or Brighton. For the past four years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager - Racing, you will lead the marketing strategy and execution for CSR Racing. Reporting into the Director of Product Marketing, you will be a member of the Zynga marketing team and an integrated member of the Racing team at NaturalMotion. Working closely with the discipline leaders, you will grow the commercial success of the product. Developing cutting-edge go-to-market plans for future releases and content, you will be at the core of the decision-making.
You’ll partner with consumer insights, the performance marketing team, and General Manager and Director of Product to ensure CSR and its roadmap meets consumer and business objectives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Closely liaise with the Racing Team and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for our games in the racing genre
- Work with Product Management and Design to provide detailed marketing forecasts and executive presentations at key product milestones, both in production and when live
- Partner with car manufacturers, IP holders and talent on co-marketing opportunities
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Collaborate on the creative vision for the title with key stakeholders and lead on the delivery of best in class creatives with internal and external agencies
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and store optimization
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in video game marketing, with a track record of success and results in mobile gaming
- Strong understanding of operating live games as a service
- Recognised influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver and able to manage upwards
- Passion for car and/or racing game culture
- Experience working with licenses and talent
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players
- around the world
- Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 25 days holiday, plus Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.