Senior Marketing Artist
Marketing & User Acquisition (London, London)
Zynga is a leading developer of the world’s most popular games that are played by people around the world every single day. To date, more than 1 billion people have played our games including Empires & Puzzles, Toon Blast, FarmVille, Words With Friends, Zynga Poker, Merge Dragons, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.The big part of the success of all of Zynga’s games is insightful and innovative ways of using data. Zynga’s Data Science and Analytics team uses the latest analytics technologies across our expansive data to deliver fundamental insights on who our audience is, how they engage with our games, and what are the best ways to personalize their in-game experience. We strive for a better understanding of our players which translates into challenges and features that delight them.
We are on the lookout for a Senior Marketing Artist to join our Helsinki studio to work on a brand new game in the FarmVille franchise. In this role, you will support the central marketing team and build out marketing assets for digital campaigns across, social, in-game, CRM and paid acquisition.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Create and build marketing assets for digital campaigns for social, in-game, CRM and paid acquisition.
- Have an excellent level of skill in all Adobe Creative Suite software including Photoshop, Blender and AffectEffects. (Nice to have: Illustrator)
- Experience using Premiere Pro
- Experience working with 3D assets within Unity
- Ability to create motion graphics, GIF, and other simple animations (for use on, social, email banners, etc.)
- HTML and CSS knowledge (for use on email creation)
- Basic understanding of Lighting, Texturing, Modeling and Rendering
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and able to work independently
- Strong Design Skills.
- Eager to learn and develop
- Be a highly creative individual who can bring ideas and energy into a dynamic team environment and provide market appropriate design solutions to a brief.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.