Production Intern – Undergraduate
Art & User Experience (London, London)
Start Date: July 2021
Duration: 12 months
Location: London, UK
Type internship: Undergraduate student (Placement between 2nd and 3rd year)
Closing application date: 22nd January 2021
NaturalMotion’s Action Strategy Group is a BAFTA-nominated team developing an incredible new Star Wars™ game, running live operations on Dawn of Titans and developing a third unannounced game, all from our London studio.
We are a tight-knit team, with a sociable culture and a strong team identity whilst being able to experience all the benefits that come from being part of NaturalMotion and Zynga. The team crafts world-leading, mid-core games on a foundation of trust and camaraderie.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020 NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Are you an undergraduate looking for an exciting, meaningful and rewarding 12 month internship in the games industry? Then we want to hear from you.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Production Intern with the right skills and passion to join our Action Strategy game team. You will work closely with a team of Producers to learn all aspects of production. Where you will have the opportunity to run and facilitate small projects and pods. What you help to produce will be shared and enjoyed by our players worldwide.
You will deepen your understanding of planning and management tools to help plan, supervise and adjust capacity where needed. Prioritisation and driving features with cross fields.
Part of your role will be to run standups, update tracking tools and facilitate teams making sure they have what they need to be successful.
- Undergraduate, studying Computer Games Development, Computer Games Technology, Game Production, Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar
- Passionate about games and in helping to make live titles that entertain millions of people around the world.
- Communication and project management skills. Able to collaborate with and encourage cross-discipline teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with an internal drive to deliver great work and facilitate others
How to Apply?
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter. Your covering letter should include:
- Why would you like to do an internship with NaturalMotion?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.