Product Marketing Intern – Undergraduate
Art & User Experience (London, London)
Start Date: July 2021
Duration: 12 months
Location: London, UK
Type internship: Undergraduate student (Placement between 2nd and 3rd year)
Closing application date: 22nd January 2021
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to build experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Intern to join the publishing team in our growing London studio for a one year placement.
You’ll spend 6 months working on our Star Wars project and then rotate with our second intern for 6 months to cover CSR2, allowing you to experience different team cultures, brands and game genres.
Are you an undergraduate looking for an exciting, ambitious and rewarding internship in the games industry? Then we want to hear from you.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Own specific projects that you can evolve over time
- Support the marketing team with daily operations
- Work on creative briefs and supervise asset production
- Licensor and partner approvals
- Creation of pitch decks
- Reporting on marketing campaigns
- Strategic analysis of competitor activities
- Undergraduate, studying Marketing, Business or similar
- Passion for gaming
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Excellent written and communication skills
How to Apply?
Please apply with your CV and covering letter.
Your Covering Letter Should Include:
- Your reasons for applying
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
What Do We Offer?
Experience of working hard and achieving targets whilst maintaining a good work-life balance
- Paid internship, working with a collaborative team that will share their experience with you
- A mentor during the full duration of your internship
- A diverse team of friendly and encouraging co-workers
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Friday team lunch
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.