Other (Brighton, East Sussex)
We are BossAlien, an award-winning developer of mobile games based in Brighton, UK (with a brand-new game development studio in Austin, TX) and part of the NaturalMotion – Zynga family of game studios.
Our mission is to bring AAA console visuals and deep compelling game experiences to mobile platforms. In 2018, 2019 & 2020 NaturalMotion and BossAlien have been named some of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We are currently developing a premiere mobile action game set in the Star Wars universe and are looking for exceptional candidates to join us.
This is a rare and unique opportunity to build a landmark title that will engage with millions of players daily, and to make your mark on a brand-new franchise in the Star Wars universe and the future of gaming.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join the team and help craft Zynga’s next blockbuster mobile game. You will use a combination of excellent analytical abilities, business discernment, and critical thinking to innovate and build extraordinary experiences that will impact our players’ lives. You will have a consistent record of owning and delivering experiences to players that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective whilst thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Design, Art, Programming & Analytics) to design, scope and implement core features that result in an outstanding gameplay experience for our players and positively inflect metrics.
- Drive user and competitive research, analyse market trends and disseminate key insights with the wider team to ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis and an understanding of the market.
- Generate expected outcomes & KPI Targets by analysing data from existing games, building forecast models and performing funnel analysis.
- Manage and execute the LiveOps roadmap focussing on events, monetization offers, A/B testing, content management and maintaining game metric health amongst other areas.
- Build knowledge and understanding of data driven insights within the rest of the team through regular communication and the creation of meaningful dashboards and reports.
- Be a player champion!
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior product management experience in free-to-play game development and LiveOps
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Exceptional data analysis skills coupled with advanced Excel and SQL proficiency
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Passion for and in-depth knowledge of competitive action/shooter games
- Previous start-up, B2C software and/or consulting experience is a strong plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.