Marketing Artist – Star Wars (FTC)
Art (Brighton, East Sussex)
We are BossAlien, part of the NaturalMotion family. Our mission is to bring AAA console visuals and deep compelling gameplay to mobile platforms. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are looking for a Contract Marketing Artist to join us at BossAlien, a division of NaturalMotion, in creating Star Wars™: Hunters, a competitive arena combat game for the Nintendo Switch system and mobile devices. Star Wars: Hunters will bring players together to engage in thrilling, team-based, multiplayer battles featuring a diverse array of distinctive new Star Wars characters.
As a member of our Art team, you build engaging promotional and social videos for our new games. You will partner with our game team to strategise, conceptualise, and drive creation of outstanding marketing imagery. You will achieve this with the support for our Art team and other creative partners across the studio, in line with the collective vision for our games and our studio brand.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our studio Art Director’s to build compelling marketing materials that drive interest and appropriately reflect our game
- Drive the look & feel of key art and effective marketing imagery
- Build and coordinate work across both 2D and 3D mediums
Required Skills & Experience
- Sophisticated skills in graphic design, motion design, and video editing
- Highly creative and able to introduce new perspectives into any project
- Good understanding of form and anatomy
- Knowledge of character & environment design, art and culture
- Strong personal organisation and ability to meet commitments
- An up-to-date portfolio demonstrating your work
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Experience working within the Unreal Engine
- A passion for the art of video games
- A love of Star Wars
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.