Director, HRBP- UK& Ireland
People & Recruiting (London-UK)
In collaboration with the NaturalMotion senior leadership team, the role will support all aspects of the employee experience, and is responsible for constantly improving processes at all stages of the employee lifecycle, to ensure a AAA employee experience.
Reporting to the Vice President, HRBP NA & Europe, you’ll have line management responsibility for our NaturalMotion HRBP team and partner closely with our Workplace Services, Business Operations and central Corporate teams.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as trusted partner for our senior leadership team within NaturalMotion Games, providing thought leadership and direction in every phase of the employee lifecycle.
- Lead the integration and implementation of new People processes and policies; from seamless onboarding flows and administration to levelling up our people processes, conducting regular reviews and making adjustments as required.
- Own the full employee lifecycle framework e.g. onboarding, offboarding, performance management, learning and development, social activities and reward cycles in order to deliver a first class employee experience.
- Partner and coordinate on integration efforts with Take Two as needed.
- Own visa and immigration processes for the region, from both employee experience and engaging with internal immigration teams and data retention process
- Partner closely with senior leadership, HRBPs, CoEs, Business Operations and teams across Zynga and Take Two to support successful and effective roll out or evolution of processes and policies.
- Own the people operations roadmap and strategy for NaturalMotion/ UKI, ensuring it aligns with the business and moves us towards continued growth, speed, innovation and improvement
- Utilise surveys (annual and pulse) and other people data to make recommendations for new interventions and projects, in collaboration with HRBPs.
- Ensure we create an incredible connected/hybrid working environment across all our offices where people can collaborate and do their best work
- Ensure our People infrastructure is prepared for expansion, and partner with local teams on M&A activities.
- Monitor internal people systems and databases - conduct periodic data audits and reviews of processes to continuously improve the quality of data
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local and global employment laws - ensure we always remain compliant
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 12+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- At least 4 years of experience in a managerial position, leading one or more HR functions/teams.
- Proven experience in managing HR operations within a high-growth, fast-paced environment. Previous experience in the gaming or tech industry would be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of employment law compliance.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to connect and provide support at all levels within the organization, and effectively influence stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with global, distributed HR teams.
- Strong analytical skills, proficient in data-driven analysis related to HR/People, and understanding the significance of data hygiene
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays, 2 paid personal days
- 6 months of fully paid maternity/adoption leave or 16 weeks of fully paid paternity leave (eligibility criteria apply)
- Pension plan with a double matching employer contribution (capped at 8%)
- Private medical insurance, dental insurance and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, accident insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Company Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (eligibility criteria apply)
- Fitness Reimbursement plan worth £600 per annum
- Charitable Giving Platform to which the Company contributes a 2:1
- Annual season ticket advance and cycle to work scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.