Creative Conversion Analyst
Marketing & User Acquisition (London, London)
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
Zynga is looking for a Creative Conversion Analyst to join our global marketing team to focus on UA creative & ASO performance analysis, monitoring and research, for one or more of the live games in our portfolio.
You will be responsible for monitoring and understanding creative performance as well as researching and analysing industry creative trends. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, can work independently, manage multiple projects/initiatives concurrently, as well as engage and collaborate with other teams & team members from across multiple disciplines and functions: Product Marketing Management, Game Development (Producers / Product Managers), User Acquisition, ASO and Creative.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- A rigorous study of game/player data and research to identify opportunities in UA and ASO to help drive marketing decisions
- Data collection and analysis from multiple sources
- Monitor & measure creative performance to quantify the impact of UA and ASO optimisations and changes
- Ongoing UA & ASO market research studies: share of voice, channel mix & creative trends
- Work closely with UA and ASO managers in order to understand the impact of testing, changes & optimization on funnel efficiency
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/BA degree in math, statistics, finance, engineering, marketing or a proven track record in a quantitative/problem-solving environment (or the equivalent training and experience)
- Experience working in metrics-based teams/companies
- Excellent organisation & communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in mobile gaming
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Good judgment and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Solid Understanding of UA & ASO strategy and tactics
- Passion for problem-solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems—to break them down into manageable bits and solve them
- A genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising is a must
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Understanding of UA and ASO dashboards for different platforms
- SQL and/or programming experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.