Welcome to the next generation of animation middleware
morpheme has always been about raising the quality of in-game animation by providing intuitive, graphical control and a flexible programming framework that gives animators complete control over the look of their final in-game animation.
morpheme integrates with physics engines, making it simple to combine traditional animation techniques with physical behaviour. A native integration with NVIDIA PhysX™ and other leading products is available.
Now with full support for Playstation®3, PlayStation®4, Xbox 360®, WiiU™, PC, iOS, Android and PlayStation®Vita platforms.
NEW FEATURES FOR V4.0
- Industry-leading AI integration, which sets the benchmark for realistic and powerful animations.
- Ability to predict motion of characters and dynamically determine their capabilities, making it easier to move characters through the game world in a natural way.
- Parametric blending with the new ScatterBlend node simplifies integration with AI and makes animation blend authoring faster and easier.
- Advanced toolkit for building prediction models of animation networks.
- Real-world parameter inputs that allow for simpler, less abstract run-time commands.
- Expanded toolset for authoring interactions between characters and the world they inhabit.
To find out how Morpheme could benefit your game, and to enquire about pricing options, please email or call us via the contact page.