Streamline your asset workflow for game projects of any scale using Morpheme’s new project-centric workflow. Create complex and compelling high fidelity in-game animations faster and more efficiently than ever before. In addition to the improved workflows, this release introduces a new distributed Full Body IK system which simulates complex character kinematics like reaching and navigating uneven terrain. The Scatter Blend has been extended into 3 dimensions, with additional functionality to allow extrapolating new animation data from existing animations. Morpheme continues to provide support for Xbox One™, Playstation®4, Xbox 360®, Playstation®3, Playstation®Vita, Wii U™ and PC. Morpheme is also integrated with Nvidia® PhysX™, Havok™ Physics, Unreal® Engine® 3 and Unreal® Engine® 4. Talk to our sales team now about Morpheme.
NEW FEATURES IN V6
- Project centric workflows easing the management of large, next-generation projects
- Distributed Full Body IK system, including new rigging tools and FBIK nodes
- Improved capabilities for visual debugging of the running game
- Enhanced transition logic to make networks even more streamlined
- A richer library of available nodes
- 3D Scatter blend for parameterised blending of animations in 3 dimensions
- New Euphoria behaviours: Sit and Flinch
- Expression operator node that allows mathematical expression evaluation at runtime
"Animation in zero gravity being such a critical part...we relied upon Morpheme's flexibility"Jaakko Haapasalo
"Black Rock Studio has stuffed the game to the max with vertigo-inducing jumps peppered with ludicrously gratifying tricks and spills"T3 Magazine
NaturalMotion is creating the next-generation of mobile games and animation technology that will redefine the industry.
If you want to push the boundaries of believable characters and work on the cutting-edge of gaming, we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in working for NaturalMotion, but don't see a vacancy listed which matches your skills and experience we would still like to receive a speculative application from you.
We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies.