Elevate your projects to the next generation by creating complex and compelling high fidelity in-game animation in a simple and easy to use visual interface. Morpheme’s scatter blend system is more powerful than ever with the inclusion of custom blend placement, and improvements to physics rig creation will help you get up and running in no time at all. Morpheme 5 brings the industry leading, graphically authorable runtime animation engine to next generation platforms with native support for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One™. Talk to our sales team now about MORPHEME WITH EUPHORIA
NEW FEATURES IN V5
- Industry-leading AI integration, which sets the benchmark for realistic and powerful animations
- Ability to predict motion of characters and dynamically determine their capabilities, making it easier to move characters through the game world in a natural way
- Enhanced physics rig creation
- New custom blend placement
- Improved visualisation of blend trees, transition workflow and more flexible representation of data on nodes
- In-built Lua script debugger makes it even simpler to track down issues in scripts, simplifying customisation of Morpheme Connect
- Expanded export preview options with full support for FBX or XMD, making it simpler to iterate on animations and ‘difficult’ blends
- To find out how Morpheme could benefit your game, and to enquire about pricing options, please email or call us via the contact page
"Animation in zero gravity being such a critical part...we relied upon Morpheme's flexibility"Jaakko Haapasalo
"Black Rock Studio has stuffed the game to the max with vertigo-inducing jumps peppered with ludicrously gratifying tricks and spills"T3 Magazine
NaturalMotion is creating the next-generation of mobile games and animation technology that will redefine the industry.
If you want to push the boundaries of believable characters and work on the cutting-edge of gaming, we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in working for NaturalMotion, but don't see a vacancy listed which matches your skills and experience we would still like to receive a speculative application from you.
We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies.